Car Feels Like It's Floating

This kinda of floating feeling is usually related to the rear suspension being out somehow. The floating sensation or feeling unbalanced is often associated with vertigo or an inner ear infection that can cause imbalance.


Cool Stuff We Like Here Coolpile Com Original Comment Floating Concept Cars Concept Cars Futuristic Cars Sports Cars Ferrari

- Formula 1 shortsPlease Like and Subscribe Channel To Support UsTagsF1 Formula One Formula 1 Sports Sport.

. Im scared too drive it right now. I went to a retail chain store that Ive never been to before. Ive had it on a ramp and subframe all tight wheels tight replaced lower arms with genuine ones and both wheel bearings.

When holding the steering wheel in position it feels like car just takes off on its own to the left or right and doesnt seem to correspond to the steering wheel moving. Feels like my cars body is just setting on the rear in without anything holding. Dont make any noise or anything.

I feel like the car is going to go into a spin counterclockwise starting from the right rear. A little more would improve feel. I have driven in snowice conditions for almost 30 years so I know how to drive for the conditions.

You just cant handle it. Up to 8 cash back When you mention a floating feeling the first thing that pops into my mind is that the tire pressure may be low. I automatically feel the car accellerate I think its the V-tec kicking in and the ride feels smooth like I am floating.

The car is doing what its programmed to do. The original author never said anything about the wheel pulling he never said anything about bad weather or anything like that. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them.

Up to 25 cash back Car feels on the road like it is floatinglike it is loose. I drive an 08 Nissan altima with snow tires about 70 tread. You dont want toe out.

That is not actually what its doing. Also replaced the steering stabilizer with a Rough Country one and replaced the track bar bushing with an energy suspension polyeurethane bushing. Its worse at times than others but its always present.

I would say alignment is your issue and the small tires. Its not really pulling it just floats and sometimes catches. Posted by 2 days ago.

Its my understanding if the car is out of alignment the alignment within one year of purchase is free. Whenever you go over a bump or something the rear end sways really really bad. Its important to know that this happened on dry good roads and that the steering wheel does not move but the car slides around as if it is floating or being pushed or hydroplaning but know that is just the feeling.

I have driven 4 other cars in the winter before and have NEVER had this issue. Also whenever you get on the gas pedal a little bit it feels like its try to fishtail all over the place. Swilson208 July 4 2016 948pm 1.

I had my rack and pinion replaced maybe a year ago and thought that might be it. Read below for more information on causes and treatment options. There are three typical causes to the problem you describe.

Its even worse when going around bends on motorways and dual carriageways. As I was doing so I noticed that something felt off but I couldnt take note of what it was at the time. Car feels like its floating.

New Tires feels like Im sliding and swaying. The salesman suggests a set of 19560R15 Trazanos for 30468. If it is do not let them tell you its not adjustable.

That is not actually what its doing. I noticed that mine does the same thing. Up to 25 cash back Almost like its floating and sometimes feels like when I turn the - Answered by a verified Ford Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website.

In a 99 Jetta at low speeds everything feels fine but once I get on the interstate the car feels like its periodically floating. As for the shaking it may be something you can solve by having the tires balanced or it may be that the tires are not round and true. The steering feels a bit better however the jeep still feels like its wandering almost this floating feeling with the steering.

When going 40 the car feels like its floating on ice Like aquaplaning. Then had it all aligned. Im getting too the point where im stuck.

The alignment sheet checked out good and the road force balance was done properly. I have a 2011 dodge charger se. Up to 8 cash back The steering wheel feels like its disconnected or something.

I have even thought. Feels like you have to be working the stearing wheel at all times. A low tire makes the car wander as though it doesnt really know where youre pointing it.

Or Im going to float into oncoming traffic. On my way home today I had to to do a lane change to pass someone. Honestly I think its just you dude.

Its been a snowy and icy December where Im living. Other causes of a floating feeling include atrial fibrillation or temporomandibular joint dysfunction disorder. The original author never said anything about the wheel pulling he never said anything about bad weather or anything like that.

But yessterday driving home from the tire shop I felt like I was steering the Cornellia Marie on the Bearing Sea. That will make the car feel like its wandering or hunting all the time - could be the floaty feeling. Car feels like its floating.

Ive also noticed the car will drift to the right when the steering wheel is pointed straight. Not the steering wheel or the weels. What it feels like to crash an f1 car.

You also want more camber. I had new tires 31X105x15 put on yesterday and now my Jeep feels like it is floating at highway speeds. Hello all-I own a 2010 Ford Focus compact sedan and had to purchase a set of new tires.

I have a 1991 CRX Si manual trans too which does the same thing. Car suddenly handling differently like its floating or on ice. The Jeep has always handled really well and felt tight suspension and steering wise.

1 - The front andor rear-end are out of alignment on the vehicle. I am noticing at high speeds or when doing 40-50 rolls the steering feels quite loose or as if the front end is floating. Not sure why a shop would set it up that way.

Its a 12 16v clio 2004 Got a pretty big problem in that when driving the car just doesnt feel right kind of feels like its floating or your driving on ice. At low speeds car feels very floaty also when i turn the car starts to turn normally then sometimes it almost feels like its going to spin when your holding the. Its important to know that this happened on dry good roads and that the steering wheel does not move but the car slides around as if it is floating or being pushed or hydroplaning but know that is just the feeling.

The 47 caster shouldnt be causing a problem. Some say it feels like its dog tracking. Feb 13 2013.

Also it feels like my car is in a lower gear. When the highway was clear I decided I would do another lane change and it became quite clear.


Pin On Want


Pin On くるま


Hover Cars Hover Car Floating Car Vehicles

No comments for "Car Feels Like It's Floating"